Summers are here guys!.. Summer means Yellow. I love yellow colour in the summer. The bright colour is so apt and suitable for this season. I was planning to do another event and after discussing with my husband we thought of having an event “Cook With Yellow”
Yes all you have to do is cook with yellow ingredients’. Some of the examples of yellow food are corn, mangoes, dal, musk melon, lemon, bananas, pineapple, chickpeas etc etc. Yup! Put on your thinking caps and cook anything yellow. Here is the collection of my recipes which were cooked with yellow things-Lemon Cake, mango mousse, moong dal pancake, mango pickle and daal tadka.
Rules for the event-
- Cook with anything yellow. Yellow ingredient must be the main one and not just used in garnishing.
- Looking for fresh entries thus try out new recipes. So, no archived posts will be entertained. Your post has to between June- August 2013.
- Multiple entries are welcome and appreciated.
- The event has to be linked back as Cook Yellow Event announced at Merry Tummy. (Compulsory)
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- You have to like Merry Tummy's Facebook Page and Follow Merry Tummy. (Compulsory)
- Only after your first entry, share Merry Tummy's facebook page. In the comments section tag 5 friends and say that you like Merry Tummy. Keep your this post public in Facebook so that I can see it.(Compulsory- have to do only once)
- Please use the linky tool to link your recipes below. (Mention the name of the dish you make and not your name.)
- Else Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as Cook With Yellow and with the following details:
- Your Name
- Recipe Name
- Blog Name
- Recipe URL (Please send the Recipe URL and not the blog URL)
- Pic of the recipe (If it is not on the blog)
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe details with a click of the recipe to the above mentioned email.
Giveaway- Yes there is one giveaway. I will choose one lucky person through random.org. I will then ask the winner to choose from cookware, bakeware, cook books or kitchen accessories as prize.Once again, the giveaway is open for people who can give Indian address :) There will also be certificates for best innovative recipe, best click recipe, and participation award.
Hope you all will like the theme. Think yellow, think summery. Send in the tasty dishes ladies :)