Cook With Yellow was great success, I got 150 entries and yummy yellow recipes(*Clap*Clap*Clap*). Many of you asked when is the new event happening, So here it is Cook With White Event. I chose white as theme colour this time, as the period of festivals is going to commence. We have ganesh chaturti, navratri, onam, karwa chauth, durga puja and dushehra falling in these months, and that is why many of us will cook sweet and savoury dishes that are made with white stuff –milk, rice, flour, semolina etc.etc.
Yes all you have to do is cook with white ingredients’. Yup! Put on your thinking caps and cook anything white. Here is the collection of my recipes which were cooked with white things- Milk Powder Churma, Rice Pudding, Naankhatai, Baked Salt Crackers, Paneer Pudhina Tikki.
Rules for the event-
- Cook with anything white. White ingredient must be the main one and not just used in garnishing.
- Looking for fresh entries thus try out new recipes. So, no archived posts will be entertained. Your post has to between September –October 2013.
- Multiple entries are welcome and appreciated. Sweet, savoury, drinks anything can be included.
- The event has to be linked back as Cook With White announced at Merry Tummy. (Compulsory)
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- You have to like Merry Tummy's Facebook Page, Follow me on Twitter and Follow Merry Tummy. (Compulsory)
- Only after your first entry, share the event details at facebook page.(I want more people to know about the event). Keep your this post public in Facebook so that I can see it.(Compulsory- have to do only once)
- Please use the linky tool to link your recipes below. (Mention the name of the dish you make and not your name.)
- Else Send a mail to email@example.com with the subject line as Cook With White and with the following details:
- Your Name
- Recipe Name
- Blog Name
- Recipe URL (Please send the Recipe URL and not the blog URL)
- Picture of the dish (If it is not on the blog)
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe details with the picture to the above mentioned email. (I will post your recipes at my FB page and will not be able to include in roundup, however you are eligible for the giveaway)
Giveaway- As this is festive season, I am going to have 2 giveaways (I am soooo Excited). I will choose two lucky people through random.org. I will then ask the winners to choose from cookware, bakeware, cook books or kitchen accessories as prize. Once again, the giveaway is open for people who can give Indian address :) There will also be certificates for top contributor, best innovative recipe, best recipe, best click and participation award.
Hope you all will like the theme. Think white, think festive. Send in the tasty dishes ladies :)
Cook with yellow roundup HERE
Cook with yellow winner announcement HERE