Monday, November 17, 2014

Pop Up Event | My Dairy Free Dream Ice Cream

Every man thinks every girls’ dream is to find the perfect guy; psshhh, every girls’ dream is to eat without getting fat. And that is why when I read the words lowfat, guilt free, non dairy and icecream it was a dream come true. Last Friday Sandhya of Sandhya’s kitchen and me attended a pop up My Dairy Free Dream Ice cream event. Thanks Sandhya for tagging me along, it was so much worth it.

The event was held at Good House Keeping Institute in the heart of London. When we entered, the team gave us a warm welcome followed by short introduction about the My Dairy Free Dream Icecreams. Everything was pink- the posters, the bean bags, napkins but the pink ice cream cart was the cutest.  For those living lactose free, non dairy lifestyle, Dream products are the best alternative, find more information here-http://www.mydairyfreedream.com/



Ice cream but non dairy, ice creams but fewer calories.....but no compromise in the taste, texture and flavours. Dream Ice Cream are made using almonds as the base to deliver the bang on creamy, velvety and smooth feel. We were spoilt with the choices given to make our own ice cream concoction using flavours including Salted Caramel, Praline Crunch, Velvety Vanilla and Mint Chocolate Chips.


To tell you a little secret, all the flavours were great, and I dint even bothered to have some syrup over it, it was yummy as it is. Mint Chocolate Chip was a remarkable blend of chocolate and the minty kick was the perfect climax. Praline crunch was a smooth with tiny bits of nuts to give the missing crunch. Velvety vanilla was rich and will be a great accompaniment with brownies, cakes or even on cold coffee.  Salted Caramel was the yummiest and my favourite among all-Creamy, lashings of sweet caramel with the hint of salt- a taste bud teasing experience.  Do try these icecreams, available exclusively at Waitrose costing £4.99



Over all I was so happy to end my week guilt free over a sweet note with My Dairy Free Dream Ice Cream. Thanks to this wonderful team :)

After the event we caught a glimpse of Christmas lights at Oxford Circus.

Disclaimer: I was not paid or told to write positive review. The post is based on my experience and is unbiased. Thanking Dream and Havasww for inviting me for this event.

1 comment:

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)