Celebration Time- Its my 100th post, So I chose to make chocolate cupcakes.I am sure all of us love Chocolate Cupcakes. This is a very easy chocolate cupcake recipe, all we need is hot milk ; no condensed milk or curd is needed, so even if your milk is not at the room temperature and you wish to make a cake, ah! no problem at all, just heat the milk and you are ready to go. I took this recipe from my friend who is an excellent baker (especially her eggless baking is too good.)
- 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 sugar
- ¼ honey
- 3/4 cup hot Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 stick melted butter
- tsp Baking Soda
- tsp Baking powder
- tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Take bowl and put together honey,melted butter, milk, and sugar. Keep mixing till sugar dissolves.
- Sieve together all purpose flour,salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Slowly combine milk mixture with flour mixture. Mix till batter is smooth. Then mix in vanilla essence.
- Lastly add lemon juice to it and give it a quick mix.
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes at 180C or till when toothpick inserted it comes out clean.