Friday, November 1, 2013

And the winners are...


How is the festive season keeping you all?? I m sure you all are very busy cooking this and that. Keeping in mind the festive mood I organised Cook With White Event and I received 96 entries. Each entry was special in its own :-). You all send it recipes of all the genres- vrat dishes, sweet delights, traditional meals. Thanks everyone for making this event a grand success. *happy dance*

I loved the response from you all and I am very mush encouraged to host other interesting events in the future. I was very busy these months, so I am so sorry for not leaving comments on your entries. I promise I will do that next time- please forgive me for now :-)

The success of the event would not have been possible by the contributors. I am very grateful to each participant who linked the recipes. Thank you for your support at my FB page, Twitter account. As a token of appreciation and support- here is your Participation Certificate. Please grab and show off to your readers.


Best Recipe Award goes to Partha’s Rhapsody for Dahi Kebab. You all know how much I love kebabs and I am always looking for vegetarian kebabs recipes. Step by step pictures made me eager to try it myself and I loved it. Thanks, please grab your award. Hope you will like it :-)


Top Contributor Award goes to Cooking With Sapna. I express gratitude for all the lip-smacking dishes that you shared at my event. You did wonderful job with your contribution. Below is your award- show it off :-)


Best Innovative Recipe’s winner is Just Not The Cakes for Sri Lankan Chocolate Cake. Cake as it was unique and I never even heard about this cake. You must also check the way she decorated it. Just pop at her site and see what innovation she has done with a cake. Also, to mention she was second in contribution after Sapna.Thanks please collect your award.

Finally for the Giveaway Winners I used randorm.org and the lucky numbers were 22 and 79. Huge congratulations to Babi’ Recipes for Barley Pongal and Spicy Foood for PaalKozhukattai. Please mail me your complete Indian postal address. Also mention what will you like to have as prize -cookware, bakeware, cook books or kitchen accessories. Please mail me within 24 hours else I will choose another winner.





Once again, thank you all. New event coming soon. 

Cook with white round up HERE
Cook with yellow roundup HERE
Cook with yellow winner announcement HERE

5 comments:

  1. Happy to be one among the winner,thank u soo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to everyone who participated in the event .. Congrats winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. everone is the winner here:) amazing certificates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all . Thanks for the top contributor award..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have already mentioned in my blog post dear long back,in november.if u wish i give the link: http://babiscooking.blogspot.in/2013/11/orange-flavoured-tutti-fruitti-muffins.html

    ReplyDelete

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)