Stuffed mirch is my mom's recipe. Its very simple to make. One can use this as side or even main course dish. If you are bored of serving same old chutney and pickles then do give this recipe a try. So lets begin!.
- Fat or big mirch (Green chilies)- 7-8
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder- 1 tsp
- Potatoes-Medium size boiled and mashed
- Turmeric Powder- half tsp
- Grated Cheese to garnish
- Wash and wipe the green chilies.
- Cut them in two pieces vertically.
- In a separate bowl mix together mashed potatoes, turmeric powder,salt and red chili powder.
- Now stuff the above mixture in the chilies.
- Lastly lay over it grated cheese.
- Finally grill it in the oven for 10 minutes or till cheese is completely melted.
So bid goodbye to old chutney and pickles and enjoy stuffed chilies!!