Ladies, bring it on drinks this time for Saturday Snapshots. Summers is here and let’s click drinks.
- Shoot drinks, it can be action shots like pouring or have human element like holding a glass. Or plain simple drink. Be creative.
- The post has to be once a week for 4 weeks that is the whole month starting from 20th April to 20th May.
- The post can be with or without recipe-choice is yours.
- If you don’t have time think of simple everyday drinks like water, juice or tea. If you want you can edit the previous post by simply modifying it with the new picture.
- To click a good picture make sure that the glass you are using is clean-the water marks or finger prints will make your picture look sad.
- Light is very important. Take the picture in good sunlight. For tutorial see this-how to understand and play with light by Playful Cooking.
- Props: Beginners try to keep it simple white. Else be bold and use bright colours -the best is to co-ordinate and use contrasting colours.
- This is the time to use all flowery and colorful fabrics you have. The boost of colours will give summer feel to the pictures.
- Simple garnish such as mint leaves, lemon or orange slices will bring out the life in your pictures-do try that.
- Pinterest borad is here for ideas and inspirations.
Some of you asked for basic tutorials,so here are some links.
- Please link back to the hosts (we want more people to join in). Simply copy and paste- Saturday Snapshots-food photography series hosted at Merry Tummy and Siris Food.
- Once your post is ready, use the below linky tool at the host’s page and link.
- It is important to watermark (write your name/blog name/blog logo) on your pictures.
- Use the logo, it helps to spread the word.
- We are active on twitter and Facebook. You can share your pictures and post link at our Facebook group. For twitter use #ss (hash tag ss)
If you wish to join and know more about Saturday Snapshots, click here.